- 6 -1/8 inch slices of fresh ginger
- 1 teabag or 1 t. of chamomile
- 1 clove of fresh garlic put through a garlic press or finely minced
- 1 T. raw honey (not for use with babies under 1 year of age)
- ½ t. of cinnamon
- ½ t. of ground coriander
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar (unpasteurized “with mother”)
- 12 oz. boiling filtered water
Pour boiling water over ginger and chamomile. Let them steep 5 minutes, covered. Add garlic and spices and allow to steep three minutes more. Pour through a tea strainer into a cup. Add raw honey and apple cider vinegar.
Note: This recipe is a child friendly version. Adults can add ½ teaspoon of cayenne powder and 1 T. of freshly grated horseradish.